Friday, October 8, 2010

Christian Student

I am A Christian Student, A Warrior and a Member Of God’s Team,
I serve the people around me in class or at home
by reflecting God's Love.
I will always place God first in my life.
I will never accept defeat and cave to worldly temptation.
I will Never Quit shining my Light in a world of darkness
I will never leave a wounded student or cause another to stumble.
I will honor God by lifting others up in prayer
even when it seems they are my enemy.
To have an open mind toward new people and friends and
not belong to one social group.
I may be out numbered in my classroom but I am not alone,
God is by my side.
God remind me that I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength and to put on the full armor of God before stepping into the battle field of my school. Open my eyes to the destruction and wounds that the devil has afflicted on those around me, so I can help them by praying for them and plant seed for Your Kingdom.
Guard my heart, mind and body as I stand boldly
as a Christian Student in my School.

No comments:

Post a Comment